Come join us for a day trip in the local area of Cerro Quemado! This unique climbing area is a sacred site for locals, so there may not be many other climbers around, but there will be plenty of locals singing and chanting as we ascend the routes. A great climbing enthusiasts who would like to try their hand (and feet!) at Xela’s Burnt Volcano. We currently are not able to take beginners on our routes, please contact us for more information.
Please note that all treks must be booked by 11am the day prior to the departure to avoid a 50Q late fee.
|DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATION||Xela (Casa Argentina hostel)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||By request, contact us for availability. No beginners.|
|WHAT TO WEAR||Shoes for walking, shorts for climbing, t-shirt, fleece, rain gear, backpack, sunscreen
* If you need to borrow any of these items, we have them here for you included in the price
|WHAT’S INCLUDED||breakfast, lunch, snacks, transportation, gear, guides|
- 8:00am—meet in the QT office for breakfast and gear
- 9:00am—take bus to Cerro Quemado
- 10:00am—arrive at Cerro Quemado, start climbing!
- 12:30pm—eat lunch
- 2:00pm—catch bus back to Xela
- 3:00pm—return to QT office